Resume of Paul Jansen Ph.D., MBA
Personal information. Paulus Leonardus Jansen.
Address: De Savornin Lohmanlaan 35, 3445 VD Woerden, the Netherlands – Married (1976) – Dutch (Jul 1, 1955)
Summary: Dementia expert ● Gerontologist & Behavioralscientist. Specialised in Neurocognitive Disorders (dementia) and in Neurodevelopmental Disorder comorbidity.
Education: Bachelor- and Master Programs in Business Administration (MBA), Major in HRM (Trinity University USA). Promotion program (Ph.D.) in Social and Behavioral Sciences (University of Illinois at Chicago, USA) specifically the relationship between cognition, emotion and behavior (emotional intelligence) and Cognitive Science related to Neurodevelopment- and Neurocognitive Disorders. AMBI©, Certified Life Coach, Prince2©and DSDM© Practitioner, Process Architect; Enterprise Architect TOGAF9©; Master NLP©; Consultant MDI©; Investors in People©.
2015-now Anneke van der plaats Foundation / General Manager, Advisor & Educator. 2012-now Anneke van der Plaats & (her) BreinCollectief / Manager, Advisor & Educator. 2007-now Dementiawise / Dementia expert ● Gerontologist & Behavioral scientist2000- 2007 Care Institutions, Government Agencies, Nursing Homes / Advisor & Educator. From different roles supervising or implementation of HR and/or Organizational development- and transition- processes within many organizations at strategic, tactical and operational level. 1986-2000 Jansen HRM- & Organization Development / Woerden / HRM- & Change Advisor.
- 1996 book "De Elanmanager" (Hèt anti-management boek voor alle echte mensen)
- 2004 "The EQnomy Manifesto" based on his dissertation ©2003 Paul Jansen.
- 2006 "The Vitruvius Interview" on Architecture ©2005 Paul Jansen
- 2006 "New EC Data Privacy Directive" Information Architecture for the European Union. - 2008 "Pentas Politica" for society, as (better) alternative to Trias Politica.
- 2012 "Communitas Humana" - The Architecture of the (future) Human/Humane Civilization. - 2012 Article “The Four Dimensions of Architecture” in the book ‘State of the Art Architecture
2012’ published on the tenth anniversary of the Dutch Architecture Forum.
- 2015 SDC Universal Human Rights Standards for Dementia Care (at the request of the
European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or
Punishment (CPT) - part of the Counsil of Europe).
- 2015 Deltaplan Dementia 2.0 (for the Dutch government) co-inspired by Seoul.
- 2018 working on Book “Dementiewijs” (Dementiawise) – The truth about dementia.
Additional professional activities
Guest-teacher Dementia Education, Awareness & Prevention – Erasmus University Rotterdam, Haagse Hogeschool College, Christelijke Hogeschool College, AVZN, BreinCollectief and other intitutions (2010-now); Publications and presentations on durable health and independency of the elderly (2009-now); Co-developer of TOGAF© 9 by The Open Group (2007-2008); Founding Member of Coachville (2000) and of the International Association of Coaches (2003); Member of the International Coach Federation (since 2003); Member of the Center for Advancement of the Enterprise Architecture Profession (since 2004); Contributed to (further) development of Rainmaking© and Change Management.